1. To convert the huge raw Human Resource into Industry ready workforce.
2. To utilize the natural skills of School/college Dropout students who find formal education unsuitable or does not have the financial resource to continue.
3. To establish vocational education as an alternate to higher education.
4. Prevent Loss of productive youth.
5. To bridge the Mismatch between qualification and industry needs.
6. To provide appropriate candidate for appropriate jobs.
7. Enhancement in Global Employment Rate (GER) has provided huge opportunity for the skilled Artisans to get employment abroad at higher wages. The opportunity can only be availed if the artisans are exposed to technical, industry relevant skills. Proper Vocational training can ensure that.
1. Bridge skill gap & provide skilled manpower to various emerging service and manufacturing sectors.
2. Strive Towards development of skilled manpower for diversified sectors through short term structured job focused courses.
3. Prepare the youth for a vocation of their choice through Skill Mapping.
4. Build a formidable work force of international quality to meet industrial demand not only in India but also in all other countries.
5. Reduce unemployment by supplying skilled & trained manpower.
6. Reduce cost & improve productivity of service & manufacturing sectors by providing skilled manpower.